Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 13 Reading Notes:Sacred Tales of India, Part A

I like the beginning of The Divine Brothers because he immediately shines a positive light on one of the main characters (I'm assuming) in the story.

The story reads like it's a fairy tale and I'm not sure I liek that.

For my story this week, I think I will plan to do a fairy tale type story, but put my own twist on it and make it better.

The title of the "Snatched from Death" story immediately makes me think that it will be a breathtaking and action filled story.

I would like to know where they are getting the names of these characters. I wonder if they are really common Indian names.

I like the "Snatched from Death" story, as the original author's attention to detail is really impeccable and contributes enough to the story line that it keeps the reader engaged.

I'm intrigued as to what "Itu's Favor" will be about, as the title makes it seem as though somebody with high prestige will perform a favor that they shouldn't have to.

I like the idea of something spreading through a kingdom far and wide, and may consider that ideal for my next story.

Bibliography: Neogi. Sacred Tales of India. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment