Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Week 7 tech tip: Canvas Mobile App

Last semester, I didn't have canvas, so this semester has been an experience for me. One thing I didn't like about D2L was that the mobile site had a very basic and was hard to use. I am very thankful for Canvas because not only does it have an actual mobile app, the design and layout is very satisfying to me. You can do everything on the app that you can do on the actual website, which is awesome. I've only been using it for half of a semester now, but so far, so good. I am willing to bet that the app actually increases the overall grades for students, as it's easier for them to check on their grades. I hope the Canvas Mobile App only continues to get better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg! I agree that the Canvas mobile app is far better than D2L's app since you basically have access to everything you would on a desktop! However, I kind of miss the simplicity of the D2L website. Since I've been using D2L for so long, I've grown accustomed to it. I wish we could keep all the good things that D2L had and blend it with the good things that Canvas brings to the table too.

    ReplyDelete