Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 6 Reading- Mahabharata Online: Public Domain Edition Part B

The family relations of characters, like thst of Vidura to Pandu, creates a sense of family bonding that I feel at times.

It's nice to see that Bhima and Hidimbi have a nice love affair unlike Rama and Sita.

A love story is something I would use, but I would necessarily include a good ending.

Five husbands at once is a bit much, no?

The idea of a previous lifetime is something I could look into more, and I am actually doing in my storybook.

A river stronghold is something I have mentioned in previous stories, I believe, I may continue to do so in future stories.

Another epic, and another exile. I'm starting to think I should include something similar in the stories in my storybook.

The lively and vivid storytelling style is something I definitely could do, but I think I would prefer something more dark.




                                                      (Kunti's escape. Kunti and the Pandavas escape.)

No comments:

Post a Comment