Sunday, January 22, 2017

Time Strategies

In my opinion, time management is the most important issue for college students to address. As I’ve attended school, I’ve always struggled with it. Over the past few semesters it has been crucial for me to create a detailed schedule in order to maintain the goal of graduating by this fall. I think it is really cool that we are able to create our own time schedule that fits us best. This is especially awesome because I work and don’t get home until late at night sometimes. Who wants to do homework after having four classes and then a work shift? Not me. The only strategy that works really well for me is, I typically like to work ahead. This way I don’t procrastinate. Speaking of procrastinating, the article that stuck out most to me is How to Beat Procrastination by Caroline Webb. Obtaining the information from this article is very vital for me, as I am someone who has had terrible procrastination in the past.
(Definitely not the preferred method. Why We Procrastinate)

No comments:

Post a Comment