Sunday, January 22, 2017

Greg's Growth Mindset

I have not heard of Carol Dweck or growth mindset before, but I am absolutely very intrigued right off the bat. Anything that promotes people to be better in their everyday lives, is awesome to see. In a world full fo such negativity, it is important to remain focus on the things that we can control in order to better ourselves. When we are trying to learn new things, putting in that extra effort stimulates the mind, even if we fail. This topic of a growth mindset is undeniably accurate in this world, as Dr. Dweck describes. I will definitely try to implement the growth mindset challenges in my everyday work from now on. The one I find most intriguing is writing in a new style. By using a new writing style, I feel you would almost feel like a new person, when in actuality you are simply exploring new functions of your brain that you hadn't come across before.

(It's OK to fail. Common Sense)

No comments:

Post a Comment