Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

The Ramayana that I have decided to read for week 2 is the Public Domain Edition. The main reason I chose this version and not the Narayan version is because of all the many influences from various authors that went into it. While I am sure Narayan’s version is fantastic, I would like a little more variety in my readings.

The topic in this class that interests me the most is the overall creation of stories. I have never done anything like this before, and I’m always open to trying new things. In addition to trying new things, I have always been interested in learning new things. I have taken classes such as Religion in Everyday Life and African American Buffalo soldiers. Learning about things I never even knew existed, as well as learning about other cultures, has always interested me greatly. I am very grateful that I attend a University in which I am able to take such classes.
( This Image interests me because it makes me want to create a story for it. Image info)

No comments:

Post a Comment