Monday, May 1, 2017

Famous Last Words:Finals are coming...Dun, Dun, Dun

It's that week again...you know what I'm talking about, dead week. As I know how much studying and preparation I need to do, will I do everything that I expect from me? Absolutely not. I am a senior at the University of Oklahoma, yet I feel I still haven't learned to do everything that I need to do to be completely successful. I think what I find the hardest is to balance my time appropriately. School, girlfriend, friends, work...it's hard to figure out how to manage all of these. But it has to be done. My GPA depends on it.

So, I am challenging myself this year. I HAVE to do everything possible to do well on finals this year. I am expecting to graduate in December, and it would be nice to finish off my last few semesters well. While there;s not much I can do for my GPA, at this point, it means more than that anyway. I have never gotten all A's on my finals before, so why not now? Even if it may be hard for me to accomplish, it's not by any means impossible. I feel that I can succeed if I start NOW. In past years, I haven't prepared for finals until the weekend before finals. This has been for a variety of reasons (work, sickness, death in the family, etc.), but this year, barring anything crazy happening this week, I will plan on getting a lot of studying done. 

I won't have time this Monday, because I have four classes and work, but starting Tuesday I will get a lot done. That is the only day this week that I won't have any class or work. I am going to therefore wish myself the best of luck! And the best of luck to anybody reading this!



                                         Yep, pretty much me. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment