Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Possible Class Improvements

I do really like a few of the class improvement options that were given to us.

First, I really liked the idea of expanding the storybook planning option. I was a big fan of planning stories because it gave me a lot of time to think of really cool ways to write my story. With a week a part between the planning and the story, I was able to take that time to think of different ideas for every aspect of the story. Also, it was good to even take a week away sometimes without even doing research, then come back to my storybook idea. The second time around, I was able to read through my plan and immediately spot out things I want to change when I'm writing.

I also really liked the idea of tutorial videos for writing. This would have been really cool and helpful for somebody like me, who did very little writing before this class. The video presentations don't even have to be amazing because a lot of people are visual learners and would prefer it anyway. Videos about complex grammar topics, like the ones suggested, would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment