Monday, May 1, 2017

LEARNING BY H.E.A.R.T.: My favorite attention meme

I decided to choose the Learning by H.E.A.R.. option about finding a favorite attention meme and making a blog post about it. I found the meme with the "Rent is too damn high guy!" and had to choose it. The video featuring this guy was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. What's great about this meme is not only does it feature one of my heroes, but I can actually relate to the message. There have been numerous times when I have been doing an online assignment for a class and opened another tab for something completely unrelated, I have NEVER done that for this class, of course. 

This is sort of an intervention for me because I've just realized how much of a problem this is, haha. I will open several tabs and turn what could be an assignment that takes a few minutes into one that takes thirty minutes to an hour. This is definitely something that I need to change, and I will remember this meme every time I think about opening another meme while working on school stuff.

                                              By far my favorite meme relating too attention. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment